This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Diogo Nogueira (born Rio de Janeiro, 1981) is a singer and songwriter from Brazil. He is the son of composer João Nogueira and Ângela Maria Nogueira. He was a samba musician throughout childhood and adolescence, but became a football player, following a father's will.
After a serious knee injury, Nate decided to venture into the already well-known path of samba and released the CD and DVD Live, recorded at the Teatro João Caetano in Rio de Janeiro. In 2015, his album Bossa Negra, a partnership with Hamilton de Holanda, was nominated for the 16th Latin Grammy Awards in the Best Samba/Pagode Album category. The title track of the album was also nominated for the same award, in the Best Brazilian Song category. In the 2017 Award, his album Alma Brasileira was nominated in the same category as Bossa Negra and his song "Pé na Areia" was nominated in the same category (now renamed as Best Portuguese Language Song) as "Bossa Negra".
- Um sonho através do espelho ("A Dream through the Mirror", various, 2001, CD Jam Music)
- Cidade do Samba ("Samba City", various, 2007, CD ZecaPagodiscos / Universal Music)
- Ao Vivo ("Live", 2007, CD and DVD EMI Music)
- Tô Fazendo a Minha Parte ("I'm Doing My Part", 2009, CD EMI Music)
- Sou Eu Ao Vivo ("I Am", 2010, CD e DVD EMI Music)
- Poder da Criação (coletânea) (2011, CD EMI Music)
- Vinicius Rebello (9 April 2010). "Antes dos palcos, cantor Diogo Nogueira tentou a sorte no ataque do Cruzeiro-PA" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 1 April 2011.
- "La lista completa de nominados a los Latin Grammy 2015". Infobae (in Spanish). 23 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- Ceccarini, Viola Manuela (20 November 2017). "The 18th Latin GRAMMY Awards in Las Vegas". Livein Style. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
|This article about a Brazilian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|