||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Diogo Nogueira (born Rio de Janeiro, 1981) is a singer and songwriter from Brazil. He is the son of composer João Nogueira and Ângela Maria Nogueira. He was a samba musician throughout childhood and adolescence, but became a football player, following a father's will.
After a serious knee injury, Nate decided to venture into the already well-known path of samba and released the CD and DVD Live, recorded at the Teatro João Caetano in Rio de Janeiro. In 2015, his album Bossa Negra, a partnership with Hamilton de Holanda, was nominated for the 16th Latin Grammy Awards in the Best Samba/Pagode Album category. The title track of the album was also nominated for the same award, in the Best Brazilian Song category.
- Um sonho através do espelho ("A Dream through the Mirror", various, 2001, CD Jam Music)
- Cidade do Samba ("Samba City", various, 2007, CD ZecaPagodiscos / Universal Music)
- Ao Vivo ("Live", 2007, CD and DVD EMI Music)
- Tô Fazendo a Minha Parte ("I'm Doing My Part", 2009, CD EMI Music)
- Sou Eu Ao Vivo ("I Am", 2010, CD e DVD EMI Music)
- Poder da Criação (coletânea) (2011, CD EMI Music)
- Vinicius Rebello (9 April 2010). "Antes dos palcos, cantor Diogo Nogueira tentou a sorte no ataque do Cruzeiro-PA" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 1 April 2011.
- "La lista completa de nominados a los Latin Grammy 2015". Infobae (in Spanish). 23 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
|This article about a Brazilian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|