From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up diorama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A diorama is a 19th-century theatrical device or modern three-dimensional model.
Diorama can also refer to:
- Diorama (Silverchair album), by Silverchair
- Diorama (Kenshi Yonezu album), by Kenshi Yonezu
- Diorama (band), German synth pop band
- Diorama, Goiás, a town in Goiás state, Brazil
- Diorama (Efteling), an attraction in Efteling amusement park in the Netherlands
- Diorama effect, miniature faking of a photograph
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diorama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.