Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diran may refer to:
- Given name
- Diran, a given name in Western Armenian; the Eastern Armenian equivalent is Tiran
- Diran of Armenia, an Armenian King (339-350)
- Diran Adebayo (born 1968), British novelist, cultural critic and broadcaster
- Diran Alexanian (1881–1954), French Armenian cello teacher and musician
- Diran Chrakian (1875-1921), Armenian poet, writer, painter and teacher who was a victim of the Armenian Genocide
- Diran Kelekian (1862-1915), Ottoman Armenian journalist, writer, editor and professor who was an Armenian Genocide victim
- Diran Manoukian (born 1919), French Armenian field hockey player
- Family name
- Richard K. Diran (born 1949), American gemologist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.