|Headquarters||London, England, UK|
|Services||Ferry Travel Aggregator Service|
Number of employees
|Slogan||The one stop ferry shop|
Direct Ferries is a UK-based ferry travel aggregator service. It provides bookings for ferry crossings across Europe and North Africa, both on and offline, including the United Kingdom, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Morocco. It is the largest ferry ticket aggregator in Europe and sells tickets for over 700 ferry routes.
- "Een roadtrip kan ook over water". De Morgen (in Dutch). 15 March 2014. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- Lonely Planet : Morocco. Lonely Planet. 2014. p. 1075. ISBN 978-1-743-60025-2.
- Moules, Jonathan (24 January 2013). "From failure can come success". The Financial Times. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- "The Traveller's Guide To: European boat trips". The Independent. 30 August 2008. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- "How not to be left at sea by new business technology". London: BBC News. 2012-03-05. Retrieved 2012-10-15.
- Chynoweth, Carly (16 December 2012). "How I Made It: Howard Davies, founder of Direct Ferries". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- "Private firms with the fastest growing international sales" (PDF). London: Sunday Times. 2012-07-08. Retrieved 2012-10-03.
- Eves, Jason (9 August 2012). "Ferry company announces massive increase in cycling holidays". Bike Biz. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
|This article about a travel website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|