From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Direct method may refer to
- Direct method (education) for learning a foreign language
- Direct method (computational mathematics) as opposed to iterative method
- Direct methods (crystallography) for estimating the phases of the Fourier transform of the scattering density from the corresponding magnitudes
- Direct method in calculus of variations for constructing a proof of the existence of a minimizer for a given functional
- Direct method (accounting) as opposed to indirect method for calculating cash flows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Direct method.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.