From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Directives)
|Look up directive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Directive may refer to:
- Directive (European Union), a legislative act of the European Union
- Directive (poem), a highly acclaimed poem by Robert Frost
- Directives, used by United States government agencies (particularly the United States Department of Defense) to convey policies, responsibilities, and procedures
- Directive (programming) in a computer program or associated with compiling a program
- A particular kind of speech act which causes the hearer to take a particular action
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Directive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.