Director of Operations
Director of Operations may refer to:
- Chief operating officer, also called the chief operations officer, director of operations, or operations director
- Director of operations, a position responsible for controlling a large part of the operations of a company, subordinate to the chief operating officer (mainly found in complex or growing organizations).
- Director of Floor Operations, the title of two staff members in the United States House of Representatives
- Directorate of Operations (CIA), one of the main components of the US Central Intelligence Agency
- Deputy Director for Operations, a former title of the Director of the National Clandestine Service in the US Central Intelligence Agency
In military organizations
- Director of Operations and Intelligence, a former title of the Deputy Chief of the Air Staff in the Royal Air Force
- Director of Operations, Planning and Development for Military Commissions, the point of contact between the Office of Military Commissions and other United States military and civilian agencies
- Operations Directorate, a branch in the General Staff of the Israel Defense Forces
- Operation Director (Battle of Arawe), a battle fought in December 1943 between Allied and Japanese forces during the New Britain Campaign of World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Director of Operations.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.