Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up distemper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Distemper may refer to:
- A viral infection
- A bacterial infection
- Equine distemper, or Strangles, a bacterial infection of the horse
- Derangement or disturbance of the humour or "temper", in pre-modern medicine
- Distemper (paint), a decorative paint and a historical medium for painting pictures
- Distemper (band), a Russian ska punk band
- Distemper (album), by The New Christs
- Remix dystemper, a remix album by Skinny Puppy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distemper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.