|Look up distemper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Distemper may refer to:
- A viral infection
- A bacterial infection
- Equine distemper, or Strangles, a bacterial infection of the horse
- Derangement or disturbance of the humour or "temper", in pre-modern medicine
- Distemper (paint), a decorative paint and a historical medium for painting pictures
- Distemper (band), a Russian ska punk band
- Distemper (album), by The New Christs
- Remix dystemper, a remix album by Skinny Puppy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distemper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.