Yorke Peninsula Council
|Yorke Peninsula Council
Location of the Yorke Peninsula Council
|• Density||2.01166/km2 (5.2102/sq mi)|
|Area||5,834 km2 (2,252.5 sq mi)|
|Mayor||Ray Agnew O.A.M.|
|Region||Yorke and Mid North |
|Website||Yorke Peninsula Council|
The Yorke Peninsula Council is a local government area (LGA) responsible for most of Yorke Peninsula in South Australia. The Council has three wards - Kalkabury, Gum Flat and Innes Pentonvale. The Mayor is Ray Agnew while there are four council members from the Kalkabury and Innes Pentonvale wards and three from the Gum Flat ward.
'Suburbs' and 'localities' within the jurisdiction of the council are:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (30 March 2010). "Regional Population Growth, Australia, 2008–09". Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Yorke and Mid North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Council Wards - District Council of Yorke Peninsula". 2008-01-22. Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- "Contact - District Council of Yorke Peninsula". Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- "Local Government Association of South Australia - - LGA". Retrieved 2010-02-05.
- Official site
- "District Council of Yorke Peninsula". LGA.sa.gov.au. Local Government Association of South Australia. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- Yorke Peninsula