Jump to navigation Jump to search
District Judge may refer to:
- A United States federal judge, appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate
- A judge in a State court (United States), where the state is divided into judicial districts
- A member of the Judiciary of England and Wales
- The short name for a Judge of the District Court in the Republic of Ireland
- The short name for a Judge of the District Court in Sri Lanka
- In the judiciary of Northern Ireland:
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title District Judge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.