Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Unitarianism, the belief that God is one person.
- the nature of God in Oneness Pentecostalism.
- "oneness of God" (tawhid), an Islamic doctrine the rejecting the Trinity
- the oneness of God, one of the three core assertions of the Baháʼí teachings#Unity
- Divine simplicity, the belief that God is without distinguishable parts, characteristics or features (is "one").
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divine unity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.