Jump to navigation Jump to search
Divine unity or Oneness of God may refer to:
- Unitarianism, the belief that God is one person.
- Monotheism, the belief that one and only one God exists.
- Divine simplicity, the belief that God is without distinguishable parts, characteristics or features (is "one").
- Tawhid, the "oneness of God" in Islam.
- the nature of God in Oneness Pentecostalism.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divine unity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.