(Redirected from Dixi (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dixi may refer to:
|Look up dixi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Dixi, a Latin expression, literally translated as "I have spoken". When used, it usually means: "I have said all that I had to say and thus the argument is settled"
- Dixi, a trade name of the former German automobile manufacturer Automobilwerk Eisenach
- Deep Impact Extended Investigation, part of the EPOXI space exploration program using the Deep Impact spacecraft
- Dixi (TV series), an interactive BBC web mystery drama
- Dixi, a brand name for co-cyprindiol (cyproterone acetate/ethinylestradiol), an oral contraceptive
- Dixi Klo, nickname for a German brand of portable toilet houses TOI TOI & DIXI Sanitärsysteme
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dixi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.