Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up diz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diz may refer to:
- Diz, Khvoresh Rostam, Iran, a village
- Diz, Shahrud, Iran, a village
- Adolfo Diz (1931–2008), Argentine economist
- Adrián Diz (born 1993), Cuban footballer
- Alejandro Diz (born 1965), Argentine former volleyball player
- Asier Etxaburu Diz (born 1994), Spanish footballer
- Facundo Diz (born 1979), Argentine footballer
- Pedro Diz (born 1944), Argentine former swimmer
- Diz Disley (1931–2010), Anglo-Canadian jazz guitarist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.