|Look up djinn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Djinn (sing. djinnī, anglicized as genies) are supernatural creatures mentioned in Islamic theology.
Djinn may also refer to:
- Djinn (comics), a bande dessinée by Jean Dufaux and Ana Mirallès
- Djinn chair, a design of the "Modernist" style created by French designer Olivier Mourgue
- Djinn (film), a 2013 Emirati film directed by Tobe Hooper
- Djinn (Golden Sun), creatures in the video game Golden Sun
- Djinn (novel), by Alain Robbe-Grillet
- Djinns (film), a 2010 French-Moroccan film
- Djinn (Dungeons & Dragons), a character from Dungeons & Dragons
- Djinn, a character from Clash of the Titans
- Sud-Ouest Djinn, a French light helicopter
- Les Djinns (choir), a French choir
- Djinn (album), an album by Melechesh
- Djin (album), an album by Queenadreena
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Djinn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.