|Look up dobber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dobber may refer to:
- Dirt dauber, a wasp that builds its nest from mud
- Dobber (merchandise), shirts, jeans, and license plates associated with Glenn Dobbs
- Bob Lanier (basketball), (born 1948), nicknamed The Dobber, a retired American professional basketball player
- Dobber, the horse who played "Bad Horse" in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
- Dobber, a marker for marking cards at a bingo hall also known as a dibber
- Dobber, a derogatory Australian term for somebody who reports people to the authorities for (usually minor or socially acceptable) wrongdoings, e.g. tattletale, snitch
- Andrzej Dobber (born 1961), operatic singer (baritone)
- Rini Dobber (born 1943), Dutch Olympic swimmer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dobber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.