Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dodsworth may refer to:
- Dodsworth (novel), a 1929 novel by Sinclair Lewis
- Dodsworth (play), a 1934 play adapted from the novel
- Dodsworth (film), a 1936 film adapted from the novel
- Roger Dodsworth (1585–1654), English antiquary
- Matthew Dodsworth (c.1544–1631), English judge
- Geoffrey Dodsworth (born 1928), British politician
- Any of the Smith-Dodsworth Baronets
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dodsworth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.