From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dodsworth may refer to:
- Dodsworth (novel), a 1929 novel by Sinclair Lewis
- Dodsworth (play), a 1934 play adapted from the novel
- Dodsworth (film), a 1936 film adapted from the novel
- Roger Dodsworth (1585–1654), English antiquary
- Matthew Dodsworth (c.1544–1631), English judge
- Geoffrey Dodsworth (born 1928), British politician
- Any of the Smith-Dodsworth Baronets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dodsworth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.