Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up does, do, or doeth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Does may refer to:
- A form of the English verb do
- Deer, a ruminant mammal belonging to the family Cervidae
- plural of John Doe, a number of unnamed individuals
- Does (album), an album by rock/jazz band The Slip
- Does (band), a Japanese rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Does.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.