This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He was one of the pioneers of Danish Hip-Hop and in the early 80's, he became a member of The New Nation and started the graffiti crew The Dark Roses. He studied advertising and worked as an AD and as a graphic designer since 1988. He made several Hip-Hop jams, AV-shows and became involved in Scandinavian graffiti exhibitions/shows as well. He lived and worked in Amsterdam, New York City and Montpellier where he developed his 'tup' paintings and sculptures 'What you see is what you get'.
- 2006 Dec. Angels – Marienlyst Slot - Elsinore Museum
- 2007 Feb. Anioly - Domoteka - Warszaw, Poland
- 2007 Apr. Galeria BB - Kraków, Poland
- 2007 Jun. Baby, You Can Drive My Car - Marienlyst Slot - Elsinore Museum Marienlyst Slot, Elsinore
- 2008 May. I killed your family
|This article about a Danish painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|