Doi Luang (disambiguation)
Doi Luang, meaning 'Large Mountain', may refer to:
- Doi Luang, former name of Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand
- Doi Luang, Phi Pan Nam Range, a 1,694 m high mountain in NW Phayao Province, Northern Thailand, the highest point of the Phi Pan Nam Range
- Doi Luang, Mae Chai, a 1,426 m high peak in the same range in Mae Chai District
- Doi Luang, Lampang Province, a 1,100 m high mountain in Lampang Province, Northern Thailand
- Doi Luang Mae Khun, a 1,334 m high mountain in Chiang Rai Province, Northern Thailand
- Doi Luang Pae Mueang, a 1,328 m high mountain in Chiang Khong District, Chiang Rai Province, Northern Thailand
- Doi Luang, Ban Na Fai, a 1,396 m high mountain between Song District, Phrae Province, and Ban Luang District, Nan Province, Northern Thailand
- Doi Luang District in Chiang Rai Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doi Luang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.