From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dolby may refer to:
- Dolby Laboratories
- Dolby noise-reduction system (Dolby NR), a series of noise reduction systems for analog magnetic tape audio produced by Dolby Laboratories
- David Charles Dolby, American soldier
- Hugh Dolby, English footballer
- Ray Dolby, American engineer
- Thomas Dolby, English musician
- Tom Dolby, American novelist
- Charlotte Sainton-Dolby (1821–1885), English contralto
- Dolby Theatre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.