This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
The 2021 edition was split into two events: urban public art and land art.
MNG 360° (MNG 360° БАЙГАЛИЙН УРЛАГ МОНГОЛ) is an Ulaanbaatar based independent arts organization dedicated to raising awareness of issues such as sustainability, nomadic culture, ecological decentralization and democracy through contemporary art. Their main project is this biennial, which takes places throughout the Mongolian steppe and offers residency and an exhibit space to artists working in these fields. Marc Schmitz is the founder of the Land Art Mongolia Biennial and has served as artistic director since 2010. Marc Schmitz has been married to artist Dolgor Ser-Od since 2008.
Anja Brietzke Rasha Ragab
|4th||2016||Catching the Axis – Between the Sky and the Earth|
|5th||2018||Who Are We Now ?||Lewis Biggs|
- "4th Land Art Mongolia / Lam 360° | Exhibition". ArtFacts. Retrieved 2022-03-14.
- ""Between the sky and the earth": Artistic Director Marc Schmitz on the 4th Land Art Mongolia – in conversation". Artradarjournal.com. 30 August 2016. Retrieved 2021-03-14.
- "Land Art Mongolia 6th Biennial Announces Calls for Proposals". EastEast. Retrieved 2022-03-14.
- Chin, Ines (6 August 2014). "Yongwoo Lee". Ocula Magazine. Retrieved 2 August 2021.
- Harford, Sonia (7 March 2015). "It's nice, different, effluent ... Werribee sewage farm to become a future Eden as part of artist residency". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2 August 2021.
- Shea, Christopher D. (19 August 2016). "Land Art in Mongolia and Instagram Selfies in Edinburgh: Global Arts Guide". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 August 2021.
- Schmitz, Marc (2013). "Land Art Mongolia, LAM 360°". Yishu. 12 (3). Retrieved 2 August 2021.
- "MONGOLIA. Curators of the 2nd Land Art Biennial Mongolia LAM360° announced on artmap.tv". www.artmap.tv. Retrieved 2022-03-14.
- "5th Land Art Mongolia 360 Biennale 2018". senapark. Retrieved 2022-03-14.