Dolomite may refer to:
- Dolomite, a mineral
- Dolostone, also known as dolomite, a sedimentary carbonate rock
- Dolomite, Alabama, unincorporated community in Jefferson County
- Dolomite, California, unincorporated community in Inyo County
- Dolomites, section of the Alps
- Triumph Dolomite (1934–40), sporting cars made by Triumph Motor Company
- Triumph Dolomite, popular small car made by the British Leyland Corporation in the 1970s and 1980s
- Dolomiten, a German-language newspaper published in South Tyrol, Italy
- Dolemite, 1975 blaxploitation feature film and the name of its principal character
- Déodat Gratet de Dolomieu, French geologist (after whom the rock was named)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolomite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.