From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Domingo García may refer to:
- Domingo García, Segovia, a municipality in the province of Segovia, Spain
- Domingo García (footballer) (born 1904), Peruvian football midfielder
- Domingo García (fencer) (born 1895), Spanish fencer
- Domingo García (politician), Texas politician
- Saint Dominic de la Calzada (1019–1109), born Domingo García
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domingo García.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.