(Redirected from Dominicans)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dominican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dominican may refer to:
- Someone or something from or related to the Dominican Republic (// də-MIN-nih-kən, stress on the "mi"), on the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles, in the Caribbean
- Someone or something from or related to the Commonwealth of Dominica (// dom-ih-NEE-kə, stress on the "ni"), an island nation in the Lesser Antilles, in the Caribbean
- Dominican Order, a Catholic religious order
- Dominican College (disambiguation), numerous colleges throughout the world
- Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology, Berkeley, California, United States
- Dominican University (Illinois), River Forest, Illinois, United States
- Dominican University of California, San Rafael, California, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dominican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.