(Redirected from Dominicans)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dominican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dominican may refer to:
- Someone or something from or related to the Dominican Republic, on the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles, in the Caribbean
- Dominican Order, a Catholic religious order
- Dominican College (disambiguation), numerous colleges throughout the world
- Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology, Berkeley, California, United States
- Dominican University (Illinois), River Forest, Illinois, United States
- Dominican University of California, San Rafael, California, United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dominican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.