Domnica Radulescu is a Romanian-born American writer of novels, plays and books of literary criticism. She is the author of three novels: Train to Trieste (Knopf, 2008), Black Sea Twilight (Transworld, 2010)  and Country of Red Azaleas (Twelve, Hachette Group, 2016). She has also authored numerous books and edited collections on theater, east European literature, exile literature, representations of women and humor.
Two of her plays, The Town with Very Nice People (2013) and Exile Is My Home (2014) were finalists for the Jane Chambers Playwriting Award, Exile Is My Home was presented as a staged reading at TheaterLab off Broadway  and was staged as a full production at the Theater for the New City in April 2016. She is a Fulbright scholar and the founding director of the National Symposium of Theater in Academe.
- Country of Red Azaleas, ISBN 978-1455590421 a novel. New York: Twelve, an imprint of the Hachette Group, April 2016.
- Black Sea Twilight, ISBN 978-0552774758 a novel, London, UK, Toronto, Canada: Doubleday Publishing, April 2010 & August 2011.
- Train to Trieste ISBN 978-0307388360, a novel. New York: Knopf, 2008 and 2009; London, UK: Transworld 2008 and 2009, and twelve international editions: Editions Belfond in France, Hoffmann und Campe in Germany, Frassinelli in Italy, Zamora Publishing in Israel, Editorial Elephas in Mexico among them. Train to Trieste received rave reviews in the United States and abroad.
- Dos obras dramáticas. ISBN 978-84-16546-74-9, a collection of two plays, Exile is my home - a sci-fi Immigrant fairytale and The Virgins of Seville - an immigrant fantasy, in a bilingual Spanish English edition. Estudio introductorio y traducción de Catalina Iliescu Gheorghiu.
- Theater of War and Exile. Twelve Playwrights, Directors and Performers from Eastern Europe and Israel. McFarland Publishing, 2015.
- Women’s Comedic Art as Social Revolution. Five Performers and the Lessons of Their Subversive Humor. McFarland Publishing, 2011.
- “Gypsies in European Literature and Culture,’ co-ed. with Valentina Glajar, Palgrave Macmillan Publishing, 2008 (refereed).
- The Theater of Teaching and the Lessons of Theater, co-ed. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishing, co-ed., 2005
- Vampirettes, Wretches, and Amazons. Western Representations of East European Women, co-ed. With Valentina Glajar. New York: Columbia University Press, East European Monograph Series, 2004.
- Realms of Exile. Nomadism, Diasporas and Eastern European Voices, editor Lanham, MD:Rowman & Littlefield, Lexington Books, 2002.
- Sisters of Medea. The Tragic Heroine across Cultures. University Press of the South, 2002.
- André Malraux: The "Farfelu" as Expression of the Feminine and the Erotic. New York, Paris: Peter Lang Publishing, 1994.
- Honorable Mention – the Jane Chambers Playwriting Award – for the original play Exile Is My Home. An Immigrant Fairytale, June 2014
- Second Prize—the Jane Chambers Playwriting Award - for the original play The Town with Very Nice People. A Strident Operetta, June 2013 (chosen out of 114 play submissions) 
- Outstanding Faculty Award from the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, 2011
- Fulbright Lecturing-Research Fellowship to Romania, Theater Department, Babes-Bolyai University, fall 2007.
- Fulbright Lecturing-Research Fellowship to Romania, University of Bucharest (2017-18). 
- "The RCC - Black Sea Twilight - Talk and Book Presentation by Domnica Radulescu". The RCC - Black Sea Twilight - Talk and Book Presentation by Domnica Radulescu.
- "Domnica Radulescu : Books". www.domnicaradulescu.com.
- "Gina Young Wins the 2014 Jane Chambers Playwriting Award". americantheatre.org. 19 November 2014.
- "Exile Is My Home - Theaterlab, New York, NY". www.theaterlabnyc.com.
- "Trip Lit". nationalgeographic.com. August 2008. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "Tåg till Trieste". svd.se. November 21, 2012. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "Un train pour Trieste". lemonde.fr. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "In 'Train to Trieste,' Domnica Radulescu takes first love to a perilous place: New in Paperback". cleveland.com. August 21, 2009. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "Fiction Book Review: Train to Trieste". publishersweekly.com. May 5, 2008. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "Book review: Country of Red Azaleas tells the story of a bond made stronger by war". thenational.ae. May 15, 2016. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "Book review: Country of Red Azaleas tells the story of a bond made stronger by war". rapidcityjournal.com. April 14, 2016. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "Fiction Book Review: Country of Red Azaleas". publishersweekly.com. February 29, 2016. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "'Country of Red Azaleas' is compelling tale of friendship". bigstory.ap.org. April 5, 2016. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "New Play by W&L's Radulescu Wins Award, Staged Reading in New York". The Columns. 2014-10-07. Retrieved 2018-03-08.
- "Jane Chambers Playwriting Award 2013".
- "Award Recipients". www.schev.edu. Retrieved 2018-03-08.
- "Finalists and Winners of the Library of Virginia Annual Literary Awards". www.lva.virginia.gov. Retrieved 2018-03-08.
- "Domnica Radulescu | Fulbright Scholar Program". www.cies.org. Retrieved 2018-03-12.