|Population||274 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Devonport|
Don (sometimes known as the Don) is a small village, located just outside Devonport Tasmania, situated on the Don River. It is home to the Don River Railway and the Don Village Market. Don also has a Presbyterian church.
The local Don Hall was used regularly to host ballroom dancing.
The Don Cricket Club was established in 1871,) and competes in the Mersey Valley Cricket Association.
- "2006 Census QuickStats: Don (State Suburb)". Australian Bureau of Statistics. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2010-10-18.
- "Parker" at North-West Tasmanian Coastal Cemeteries.
- Presbyterian Church of Tasmania Archived February 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Devonport Rugby Club". devonportbulls.rugbynet.com.au. Retrieved 1 June 2009.
- "Don Cricket Club". doncc.tas.cricket.com.au. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
|This Tasmania geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|