August 6, 1969 |
Seoul, South Korea
|Alma mater||Illinois Wesleyan University|
|Occupation||Comic book artist|
|Home town||Chebanse, Illinois|
Don Kramer is an American comics artist. He has worked for both Marvel and DC, as well as on independent projects. Titles at DC include a Doctor Fate miniseries with Chris Golden, JSA with Geoff Johns and a run on Detective Comics with Paul Dini. He was also the artist for Nightwing with Peter Tomasi and the JSA vs Kobra mini-series with Eric Trautmann. He was pencilling J. Michael Straczynski's controversial run on Wonder Woman.
- "Superhero Walk to benefit special needs kids". The Daily Journal (Kankakee, Illinois). May 11, 2015. Retrieved June 6, 2015.
...Don Kramer, award-winning Batman and Wonder Woman artist for Marvel and DC Comics.
- Vaneta Rogers (April 22, 2010). "Artist DON KRAMER on WONDER WOMAN's New Direction with JMS". Newsarama. Retrieved June 6, 2015.
- Albert Ching, Newsarama (June 30, 2010). "Wonder Woman to finally start wearing pants". The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved June 6, 2015.
#600 comes out in stores this Wednesday, June 30, written by Straczynski and drawn by Don Kramer and Michael Babinski.
- Barbie Brady (July 5, 2010). "Wonder Woman- Don't Eff with an Icon". Redbull. Retrieved June 6, 2015.
- "About Don". Don Kramer Art. Retrieved June 6, 2015.
|This profile of an American comics artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|