16 December 1985 |
East Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Related to||Enzo Pastor (brother; deceased)|
|NASCAR Whelen Euroseries career|
|Former teams||Formula 3 Team Toms's and Formula BMW Asia Scholar|
|Best finish||13th in 2013|
|2010 Driver Of the Year|
Don Pastor is a Filipino-American racing driver. He was the first Filipino-American to participate in the NASCAR Whelen Euroseries race circuit. He was named Philippine Driver of the Year in 2010 and has won the 2012 Global Time Attack race held in Buttonwillow, California. Don Pastor was also dubbed as the "Don of Racing".
- Oliver, Ryan (2013-09-04). "NASCAR Welcomes First Filipino American Driver". AsianWeek. Archived from the original on 2013-11-13. Retrieved 2013-11-22.
- "Don Pastor, the First official Fil-Am NASCAR driver shares his passion for racing | AJ Magazines". Asianjournal.com. Retrieved 2013-11-22.
- "Pastors make name in Nascar Europe, US | Sports, News, The Philippine Star". philstar.com. 2013-08-25. Retrieved 2013-11-22.
Started in Motorsports in 2002 to present, currently racing with the Asian V8 Championship.
• 2013 Filipino-American Euro-Whelen NASCAR Series
• 2013 Global time attack Class Champion
• 2012 Redline Time Attack Class Champion
• 2011 Launched Race School in U.S.A.
• 2003 First Filipino awarded scholar in Europe, Team Driver for Formula BMWW Asia F1 JUNIOR PROGRAM
• 2004 ASIAN FORMULA 3 - Winner in China Golden Port Race way under TEAM TOM'S TOYOTA
• 2009 Philippine Touring Car Champion under Spec HONDA
• 2009 Awarded National Driver of the Year
• 2009 National Endurance Cup Champion
• KT 100CC JUNIOR GO KART Winner Exhibition Race Carmona Philippines