Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rev. Donald Cozzens (May 17, 1939) is an American Roman Catholic priest, author and lecturer. He is a former president-rector and professor of pastoral theology at Saint Mary Seminary and Graduate School of Theology in Wickliffe, Ohio.
- The Spirituality of the Diocesan Priest, 1997
- The Changing Face of the Priesthood, 2000
- Sacred Silence: Denial and the Crisis in the Church, 2002
- Faith That Dares to Speak, 2004
- Freeing Celibacy, 2006
- "How to build a healthier church: An interview with Donald B. Cozzens". USCatholic.org.
- "Gadfly priest challenges mandatory celibacy in new book - USATODAY.com". usatoday30.usatoday.com.
- "Familiar themes of a wounded church take fictional form". 29 April 2015.
|This article about a Catholic clergyman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|