Donald Ray Snodgrass
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donald Ray Snodgrass (born December 20, 1935) is an American author.
- Ceylon: An Export Economy in Transition, Irwin, 1966.
- (With Noel McGinn, Yong Bong Kim, and others) Education and Development in Korea, Council on East Asian Studies, Harvard University, 1980.
- Inequality and Economic Development in Malaysia, Oxford University Press, 1980.
- (With Malcolm Gillis, Dwight Perkins, and Michael Roemer) Economics of Development, Norton, 1984.
- (With Tyler Briggs) Industrialization and the Small Firm: Patterns and Policies, ICS Press (San Francisco, CA), 1996.
- Gustav Ramis, editor, Government and Economic Development, Yale University Press, 1971.
- David Lim, editor, Readings on Malaysian Economic Development, Oxford University Press, 1975.
- H.L. Wilcke, editor, Improving the Nutrient Quality of Cereals, Agency for International Development, 1976.
- James E. Austin, editor, Global Malnutrition and Cereal Fortification, Ballinger, 1979.
- Russell G. Davis, editor, Planning Education for Development, Volume I, Center for Studies in Education and Development, Harvard University, 1980.
- Edward S. Mason and other editors, The Economic and Social Modernization of the Republic of Korea, Council on East Asian Studies, Harvard University, 1980.
- Contemporary Authors Online, Gale, 2006. Reproduced in Biography Resource Center. Farmington Hills, Mich.: Thomson Gale. 2006. http://galenet.galegroup.com/servlet/BioRC
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|