|Donald B Welbourn|
|Died||3 March 2009|
Donald B.Welbourn was educated at Emmanuel College, Cambridge (BA 1937), and became a University Lecturer in 1952.
Donald was a key pioneer of CADCAM research and development in the UK.
Donald was married to Esther, Fellow of New Hall, Cambridge, predeceased him in 2001. He leaves a daughter, Ann, and a son, Hugh.
- Donald Welbourn
- "CAD/CAM Pioneer Donald Welbourn". Archived from the original on 2012-04-06. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "The Development of Computer Aided Design and Manufacture - CADCAM". Archived from the original on 2013-07-01. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Arbeitsberichte des Institut fuer mathematische Maschinen und Datenverarbeitung (Informatik)". Cambridge University. Archived from the original on 2011-06-06. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "D. B. Welbourn". Cambridge University. Archived from the original on 2012-05-16. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "CADCAM pioneer Donald Welbourn dies". Delcam plc. Archived from the original on 2009-03-15. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "New Hall Archives". Retrieved 14 January 2014.