From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dong or DONG may refer to:
- Dong Lake, or East Lake
- Dong (administrative division) (동 or 洞), a neighborhood division in Korea
- Dong, Arunachal Pradesh, the easternmost village in India
- Dong people (侗族), a Kam–Sui people of southern China, and recognized ethnic minority group in China
- Dǒng (surname), Chinese surname 董
- Dōng (surname), Chinese surname 東
- Dang (surname) or Dong, Chinese surname 黨, 滕
- Queen Dong (1623–1681), princess consort of Koxinga and mother of Zheng Jing.
- Empress Dong (Ran Min's wife), wife of Ran Min, emperor of Chinese state Ran Wei
- Empress Dowager Dong (died 189), empress dowager during Han Dynasty
- Donkey Kong, a character from Donkey Kong.
- Dong (film) (东), a documentary film by Jia Zhangke
- Dong language
- A slang term for the human penis
- Vietnamese dong (₫), the currency unit of Vietnam
- DONG Energy, a Danish energy company
- Danish Cup or DONG Cup, a trophy sponsored by the oil company from 2000 to 2004
- Dong Open Air, a heavy metal festival in Germany
- DONG, a segment of the Vsauce YouTube channel
- Dong quai, a medicinal herb
- Lá dong, Vietnamese for a type of prayer-plant (Phrynium placentarium)
- Long Duk Dong or "the Donger," a character in Sixteen Candles
- Rodong-1, a type of North Korean missiles
- Taepodong (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.