From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dongo may refer to:
- Dongo, Huíla, a commune and town in Huíla Province
- A former name of Angola itself, specifically
- Kingdom of Ndongo, which preceded Portuguese rule
- Central African Republic
- Dongo, Central African Republic, a village in Bamingui-Bangoran Prefecture
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dongo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a town in Kungu Territory, Sud-Ubangi
- Dongo, Lombardy, a comune in the Province of Como
- Dongo, Mali, a commune in Youwarou Cercle, Mopti
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.