Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dongxiang (东乡) may refer to:
- China Dongxiang, sportswear company
- Dongxiang language, a Mongolic language
- Dongxiang people, an ethnic group of the PRC that speaks the Dongxiang language
- Dongxiang Autonomous County (东乡族自治县), Linxia Prefecture, Gansu
- Dongxiang County, Jiangxi, county of Fuzhou City
- Dongxiang, Wuxuan County, town in Guangxi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dongxiang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.