From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dongxiang County)
Dongxiang (东乡) may refer to:
- China Dongxiang, sportswear company
- Dongxiang language, a Mongolic language
- Dongxiang people, an ethnic group of the PRC that speaks the Dongxiang language
- Dongxiang Autonomous County (东乡族自治县), Linxia Prefecture, Gansu
- Dongxiang County, Jiangxi, county of Fuzhou City
- Dongxiang, Wuxuan County, town in Guangxi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dongxiang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.