Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up donk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Donk may refer to:
- Donk, a village in the municipality of Herk-de-Stad, province of Limburg, Belgium
- Donk, Berlare, a village in the municipality of Berlare, province of East Flanders, Belgium
- Donk, Maldegem, a village in the municipality of Maldegem, province of East Flanders, Belgium
- Donk, Mol, a village in the municipality of Mol, province of Antwerp, Belgium
People with the surname
- Ryan Donk (born 1986), Dutch footballer
- Marinus Anton Donk, Dutch mycologist (author abbreviation: Donk)
- donk, (or donkey), adjective meaning wet, moist or damp; generally applied to land or soil (regional English, declining usage)
- Penclawdd RFC in Wales, nicknamed "The Donks"
- "Donk" (song), by Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
- A subgenre of house music, also known as hard bounce or bouncy techno; also a percussion sound used in this genre
- Hi-Riser, a type of customized automobile
- A character in the movie "Crocodile" Dundee and its sequels
- Donk!, a video game
- Le Donk & Scor-zay-zee, a 2009 mock documentary film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.