Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up donkey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A donkey is an animal.
Donkey may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Donkey (Shrek), a character from the Shrek movies
- Donkey Kong (character), a Nintendo video game character
- Donkey (band), a band formed in Athens, Georgia
- Donkey (album), second album from Brazilian band Cansei De Ser Sexy
- "Donkey" (song), by Jerrod Niemann
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Donkey, poker jargon meaning "a bad player"
- DONKEY.BAS, a 1981 game created by Bill Gates to show off the capabilities of IBM's new PC
- "The Donkey" (fairy tale), a fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
- CreditDonkey.com, a credit card comparison website
- Delph Donkey, nickname given to a train service between Oldham and Delph
- Donkey jacket, a short, buttoned outer coat
- Nodding donkey, a pumpjack
- Steam donkey, a type of steam engine
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donkey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.