|Look up donna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Donna may refer to:
- The Italian word for woman
- The short form of the honorific nobildonna, the female form of Don (honorific) in Italian
- Donna (given name); includes name origin, and list of people and characters with the name
- The Donnas, American all-girl rock band
- Donna (radio station), former Flemish music radio station located in Belgium
- Donna (album), album by Donna Cruz
- "Donna" (Ritchie Valens song), song by Ritchie Valens, covered in the United Kingdom by Marty Wilde
- "Donna" (10cc song), song by 10cc
- "Donna", song from Hair (musical)
- "Donna", song by Wally Lewis
- "Donna Donna", Yidish song "Dana Dana" or "Dos Kelbl", also known in English as "Dona Dona"; song popularized by Joan Baez and Donovan
- "Donna Lee", bebop jazz standard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.