From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donsin is the name of several settlements in Burkina Faso. It may refer to:
- Donsin, Arbollé, a village in Arbollé Department, Passoré Province
- Donsin, Bissiga, a village in Bissiga Department, Boulgou Province
- Donsin, Boulsa, a village in Boulsa Department, Namentenga Province
- Donsin, Gounghin, a village in Gounghin Department, Kouritenga Province
- Donsin, Loumbila, a village in Loumbila Department, Oubritenga Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donsin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.