Jump to navigation Jump to search
Donya may refer to:
- Donya, a variant of Ad-Dunya, an Arabic word that means the temporal world
- Donya, the Philippine form of the Spanish doña.
- Donya Feuer (1934–2011), American dancer, choreographer and a pioneer of modern dance
- Common feminine name in Islamic cultures: as Donya in Arabic means world, naming one's daughter Donya means that the girl is the parents' whole world
- Donya, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Avdon
Arts and entertainment
- Donya (album), 2008 album by Iranian-Swedish singer Arash
- Donya (film), 2003 Iranian movie directed by Manuchehr Mosayeri
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.