From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dorking is a market town in Surrey, England.
Dorking may also refer to:
- Dorking (UK Parliament constituency), a former parliamentary constituency centred on the town of Dorking, Surrey
- Dorking railway station, one of three stations that serve the town of Dorking in Surrey, England
- Dorking, Ontario, Canada, a community
- Dorking F.C., a football club based in Dorking, Surrey
- Dorking R.F.C., a rugby union football club originally based in Dorking, Surrey
- Dorking (chicken), a breed of chicken
- Google dorking, the use of advanced search parameters on Google
- HMS Dorking (1918), a Hunt class minesweeper
- The Battle of Dorking: Reminiscences of a Volunteer (1871), a novella by George Tomkyns Chesney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dorking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.