Dot matrix (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A dot matrix is a 2-dimensional array of dots used to represent characters, symbols and images.
"Dot matrix" may also refer to:-
- Dot matrix printing (or impact matrix printing), a type of computer printing
- Dot-matrix display, a type of display device
- A display convention for illustrating the alignment of two DNA or protein sequences.
- Dot Matrix, a character from the animated television series ReBoot
- Dot Matrix, a character from the film Spaceballs
- QR code, a matrix of square dots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dot matrix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.