DOU or Dou may refer to:
- Dou (surname) (窦/竇), a Chinese surname
- Empress Dou (disambiguation), Chinese empresses surnamed Dou
- Degree of unsaturation in chemistry
- Dhammakaya Open University
- Gerrit Dou (1613–1675), also known as Gerrit and Douw or Dow, a Dutch Golden Age painter
- Dou Dizhu, a Chinese card game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.