|Look up double time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Double Time may refer to:
- Double Time (TV drama), a British one-off comedy drama starring James Dreyfus
- Double Time (Béla Fleck album), 1984
- Double Time (Leon Redbone album), 1976
- Double-time, in music, a type of meter and tempo or rhythmic feel
- Double Time Comet, a type of Prankster Comet from the video game Super Mario Galaxy 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double Time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.