Double agent (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A double agent is a spy for one party who poses as a spy for the other.
Double agent may also refer to:
- "Double Agent" (Joe 90)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
- Double Agent, an album by K.G.B.
- Double Agent, a novel by Gene Stackleborg, basis of movie The Man Outside (1967 film)
- Double Agent (1987 film), a television film
- Double Agent (2003 film), a South Korean film
- Yuri Nosenko: Double Agent a 1986 TV movie about Yuri Nosenko
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double agent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.