Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up doubleheader or double-header in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doubleheader or Double Header may refer to:
- Doubleheader (baseball), two baseball games played between the same two teams on the same day
- Doubleheader (television), a broadcast of two games back-to-back
- Doubleheader (Transformers), an Autobot Pretender
- Double heading, using two railway locomotives to pull a long or heavy train
- A fish of the Wrasse family Coris bulbifrons
- Double Header (Seattle), a gay bar in Seattle, United States
- "Double Header", a story from The Railway Series story, "The Eight Famous Engines"
- "Double Header", a 1994-1995 episode of the Ren & Stimpy Show
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doubleheader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.