Doubleheader may refer to:
- Doubleheader (baseball) - Two baseball games played between the same two teams on the same day.
- Doubleheader (television) - An all-inclusive sports broadcast of two games back-to-back.
- Doubleheader (Transformers) - an Autobot Pretender
- Doubleheader, Texas - a former Czech American settlement.
- A fish of the Wrasse family Coris bulbifrons.
- Double-heading - using two railway locomotives to pull a long or heavy train.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doubleheader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.