Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up doubletalk, double talk, double-talk, or doublespeak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doubletalk, double talk, or double-talk may refer to:
- Doublespeak, language that is deceptively ambiguous
- Gibberish (language game), a phonetically modified version of English
- Double-talk, speech including nonsense syllables that appears erudite
- Double-talk (telephony), a situation when two people talk at the same time, causing overlapping audio signals
- Double Talk, play by Nigel Williams (author)
- Double Talk (game show), a 1986 US game show
- "Double Talk" (The New Batman Adventures), a 1997 episode of The New Batman Adventures
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doubletalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.