From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up douce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Douce may refer to:
- Douce I, Countess of Provence (c. 1090–1127)
- Douce II, Countess of Provence (died 1172)
- Francis Douce (1757–1834), English antiquary
- Douce noir, French wine grape that is also known as Charbono in California and Bonarda in Argentina
- Douce (film), a 1943 French film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Douce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.