|Douglas O. Linder|
|Known for||Author of Famous Trials|
Douglas O. Linder is an American author, narrator, and historian. He is the creator of the Famous Trials website (since 1995) hosted by University of Missouri, which covers over fifty famous trials throughout history. Linder has coauthored a research analysis The Happy Lawyer with Nancy Levit about the challenges facing the legal profession, as well as The Good Lawyer published by Oxford in 2014. He is a professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. He attended undergraduate at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota, before graduating from Stanford Law School. In 1996 and developed two casebook websites, Exploring Constitutional Law and Exploring First Amendment Law.
- "Famous Trials". UMKC School of Law. OCLC 45390347. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- Douglas O. Linder, Nancy Levit (2010), The Happy Lawyer: Making a Good Life in the Law, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0195392329. Amazon Kindle Edition.
- Douglas O. Linder, Nancy Levit (2014), The Good Lawyer: Seeking Quality in the Practice of Law, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0199360235. Amazon Kindle.
- "Douglas O. Linder". UMKC School of Law. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- CNN.com Archived June 29, 2011, at the Wayback Machine..