This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Career in finance
Naidus founded IPI Skyscraper, a mortgage brokerage company, in 1988. Under his leadership, IPI Skyscraper transformed from a start-up to one of the largest mortgage brokers in the United States. In 1999, Naidus founded MortgageIT, a nationwide real estate investment trust and residential mortgage lending company, where he served as chairman and chief executive officer. The company, which funded $33 billion in residential mortgage loans, was listed publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in 2004 before being acquired by Deutsche Bank in 2007.
Naidus held the position of Managing Director and Global Head of Residential Lending and Trading at Deutsche Bank from 2007 to 2011, where he directed the bank’s residential real estate lending and related trading businesses world-wide. He worked with the bank’s senior leadership to successfully navigate the global credit disruptions during 2007-2009 and was responsible for expanding the bank’s retail presence in a number of key international markets, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey and the United Kingdom, as well as various Latin American countries.
World Business Lenders
In 2011, Naidus founded and currently serves as chairman and chief executive officer of World Business Lenders, a Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) company.
Naidus lives in New Jersey with his wife Tatiana and their three children.
- www.bloomberg.com https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=598077&privcapId=145259657. Retrieved 2018-10-29. Missing or empty
- "Lending firm leaves Manhattan, cuts ribbon on new Jersey City headquarters | NJBIZ". NJBIZ. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Alumni US | Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York Area". alumnius.net. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- ""MortgageIT CEO Shares Post-Deal Vision" by Shenn, Jody - American Banker, Vol. 171, Issue 141, July 25, 2006 | Online Research Library: Questia". www.questia.com. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Mortgage Holdings, Inc, Quarterly report". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. 2006. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "Seasoned investment expert explains financing for SMEs". Al Bawaba. 2013-05-08. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "About Us | World Business Lenders – World Business Lenders". www.wbl.com. Retrieved 2018-10-29.